Go anywhere and do everything with Made for iPhone Hearing Aids and TruLink, the easy-to-use hearing control app. These advanced new hearing aids enhance every listening experience – and connect easily to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. Directly stream phone calls, music, videos and more with pristine sound quality and no background buzzing or whistling. Don’t have an iPhone? Not a problem, TruLink is also available for select Andoid phones.
There’s an App For That
TruLink works seamlessly with Halo hearing aids to provide remote control functionality, memory geotagging, direct streaming of calls and music, and so much more.
- Seamlessly stream music, phone calls, videos, FaceTime calls, Siri, and other media directly to your Halo hearing aids
- Easily adjust sound settings at any locaion by moving your finger around the SoundSpace screen to change the volume (high or low), bass and/or treble presence.
- Use TruLink Memories to create personalized geotagged memories that will remember the geographical location and sound settings you created for that specific place. (E.g., coffee shop memory kicks in when you walk into your favorite coffeee shop.)
- Swipe your fingers left or right to adjust the volume of either both hearing aids together or each hearing aid individually with the simple Remote Screen.
- Find your lost or misplaced hearing aids with the Find My Hearing Aids function that provides the most recent location and time recorded.
Enhance Every Experience
Stream music, media, and more directly to your iphone, ipad, ipod or apple watch to your hearing aids
TruLink’s compatibility with Apple Watch provides hearing aid users with incredible flexibility and versatility, allowing users to adjust their hearing aids quickly and easily without having to physically touch the hearing aid or let anyone know they are wearing them.
- Control volume easily and effortlessly in any environment
- Change memories to personalized settings
- Mute hearing aid microphones